Jesus; Each soul is My favourite!






https://littlestsouls.wordpress.com/
Jesus told St. Gertrude that when meditating on His passion we should imagine that He underwent all His sufferings for us alone. NEVER FORGET THIS!
It is recorded that Jesus said to Gabrielle Bossis: “Each soul is My favourite!” And I will repeat the following words of Our Lord to Sr. Mary of the Trinity until I am blue in the face: “Each soul is a matchless treasure to Me!”
“I wish to save [souls] at all costs!” – Jesus to Sr. Consolata Betrone
“Jesus never fails his friends… We have a very good friend in Jesus… ‘Greater love has no man than this that he lays down his life for his friends.’ (John 15:13) Jesus has indeed proved that He is our friend by dying to save us.” – St. Teresa of Avila
“What more can we want, than so good a friend at our side, who will not forsake us when we are in trouble and distress, as they do who belong to the world!” – St. Teresa of Avila