What is necessary for a mystical life?




On one occasion Jesus said to me: "The life of every man comes from the breath of God, and this breath is the soul that maintains life. If God touches the soul, God meets with Himself. He is united with Himself in love. The body is only a vehicle. When God meets Himself in a soul, the soul feels that the body no longer exists."

This way I understood that life is the breath of God. I cannot meet with God, but God meets with Himself when He touches my soul, and He is united with Himself in my soul.

Again I asked Jesus if in the Holy Communion God is within us or we are in God. "Both things - Jesus answered me -. My Body and my Blood are in you. I live in you, and you live in Me."

The Mother of the Church
On another occasion, Jesus said to me: "Through baptism each one can receive the grace to experience God in his life. Satan cannot know what it is happening between man and God, because he cannot read our thoughts. He only observes the person and tries to guess by his facial expressions what is happening to him. If he reads evil in his face, it is sure that he will be victorious."

In this fight we must remember what the Bible says: "I will put enmity between you and the woman, your lineage and her lineage: she will crush your head, while you ambush her heel (Gen. 3:15). The Most Holy Virgin Mary became the Mother of the Church to always take care of her children. She does not ask any more than what any mother normally asks from her children: faith and trust.

Union with God
Jesus also said: "You do not have to be so anxious about the destiny of the deceased. If you want to pray for them, say: My Jesus, I am not concerned about this soul, I trust your mercy and kindness. Your Will be done; You know how much I loved that soul! Nor should they be distressed about becoming holy. Only love me and immerse yourselves in Me. Always think about Me and speak to me. Try to find me at every moment of your life. I am the only one that can make you holy. If you live thus, what you will receive from Me will exceed all your expectations. The essence of union with Me, is the knowledge that I am for the soul and the soul is for Me." 




SOR MARÍA NATALIA MAGDOLNA
THE VICTORIOUS QUEEN OF THE WORLD