Healing To Marriages That Satan Has Himself Dissolved





Children of My Divine Heart,



I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts, and minds. Beloved, Satan's fury is not to be a source of fear. Do not let your hearts be troubled. 


Satan is a defeated foe. You would do well to remember this. His power is failing him. My Little Ones, your prayers benefit humanity. 


Pray. Pray without ceasing. Be faith filled. Hope in Me. 


I will reveal many secrets to you in time. Wait on Me. Wait on the One True God to manifest himself in all glory. Wait in joy. Rejoice in Me. Rejoice for time is on our side. My timing is always perfect. 


I now bring healing to marriages that Satan has himself dissolved. I will restore marriages, and families. Remain in prayer. 


I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom