I Will Use These Gifts For My Glory



Children Of My Divine Heart,

I bless you. My triune blessing descends upon you, and brings the manifestation of My favor into your lives. Rejoice in Me. I Am the One True God. I Am the Beginning and the End of All Things, the Author of Life. 

I Am speaks to you now. Open your hearts. Surrender. I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. Celebrate My arrival now. Give Me permission to act. I wait on you. I come bearing gifts, and desire to reward your faithfulness to Me this day. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Allow Me to crown you in righteousness. Permit Me to add jewels to your crowns today. 

Kneel before Me in all humility, and do not refuse My gifts. I have prepared them for you with such care. I hope that they will bless others as they manifest in your lives. I will use these gifts for My glory, and touch the hearts of those who still refuse My love, thanks to them. Many will desire to receive similar gifts from My hand, and will ask you how you obtained them. 

Speak truthfully unto them. Tell them I Am is a just, and loving God.You will be responsible for bringing many of My lost sons, and daughters back to the fold. Celebrate as My glory reaches you. Know that more is to come. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2018/06/i-will-use-these-gifts-for-my-glory.html