Pray my rosary with more love and faith.






Peace my beloved children, peace!
My children, listen with love to my messages, put them into practice and remember all that I have already told you.
Live in faith and love. These are the difficult times prophesied by me in the past. Do not lose your safe course: my Son Jesus. In him is his strength, his light so that you might have life in abundance and the peace that transforms. Pray my rosary with more love and faith. Prayer will be the means by which you will help many unfaithful priests to recover the light and grace of God.
Pray for the ministers of God that they might have the strength always to say a true 'yes' to God and to be faithful to the sublime gift of the priesthood, because many no longer believe in the words of my Son and do not give him an opening into their hearts, because they are fuller of the things of the world than of God's light and word.
I love you all and I want to help you all to find divine strength and grace so that you would know how to be a real and sincere testimony of a life entrusted into the hands of my Son.
I love you, my children, never forget that. Heaven is waiting for you. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!