The Tabernacles will be removed from the House of God

Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace in Mercogliano / Avellino / Italy, July 16, 2018
Dear children, onward in love and in defense of the truth. This is the time of the Great Spiritual Battle. Your weapon of defense for these difficult times is, above all, love and the defense of truth. Bend your knees in prayer and seek strength for your walk. Do not depart from the Words of My Jesus. He is your everything and without Him you can do nothing. You are the Lord's and Him alone should you follow and serve. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. 
Be attentive. Do not let that which is false occupy space in your lives. Be meek and humble of heart, for only in this way can you understand My Presence among you. I have come from heaven to call you to conversion. 
Give the best of yourselves and all will be victory in your lives. Pray much before the cross for the Church of My Jesus. Calvary will be painful for those who are faithful. 
The day will come when the Tabernacles will be removed from the House of God and in many places men will seek the precious food and will not find it. This will be the time of greatest pain for men and women of faith. Do not retreat. Do not fold your arms. The silence of the righteous strengthens the enemies of God. 
Stay with Jesus and defend Him. Those who remain faithful to the end will be proclaimed Blessed of the Father. Courage. I will pray to My Jesus for you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. 
Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.