Destroy All Pornographic Material



Children of My Divine Heart, I bless you. 

My triune blessing descends on you as I speak. Rejoice in this. I Am that I Am. I Am the One True God. I Am El Shaddai. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission. So much needs to be done. 

Beloved, I desire to speak to you now. Give Me reign. Honor Me always. 


Uproot all sin from your lives. 

Be holy. Destroy all pornographic material. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. The majority of souls who enter Hell Fire admit being chained to sins of impurity. They actually accepted to remain under such demonic bondage, when they walked the Earth. 

They refused Me. When they appear in My presence, they beg for mercy, but by then, it is far too late. Many rejoiced, and flaunted their wickedness upon the Earth. 

They were driven by immoral ways, chained to pleasures of the flesh, justified adultery, fornication, or homosexuality. They decided to reject Me, and they strayed from My divine will in order to listen to the voice of the Deceiver. They knew full well that their behaviors, words, and sins of omission, offended Me. They decided for Hell. Beloved, I invite you to a life of purity, a life of chastity, and a life of repentance. 

Be counted among the saints. Do not attack My Chosen Sons, and Daughters, and tarnish their reputations. My wrath will swiftly descend on all those who prevent My divine will from spreading all over the Earth. Those who attack My heirs will be brought to their knees. They will answer to Me. Hear Me. Support My prophets, My ministers, and My apostles, by your prayers, and words of encouragement. 

Do not cause them to cry out to Me for I will avenge them. Do not engage in any practice which will be seen by them as satanic attacks. Angels will protect them at My command. I wait on your compliance in this matter. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2019/01/destroy-all-pornographic-material.html