Many Books In Heaven...



Children of My Divine Heart, I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I desire to work in through, and through you. 

Accept My invitation to serve. 

Abandon the ways of the world. Exercise your authority. Do not allow Satan to rob you of blessings, destinies, and mandates.


I created you for a purpose. Desire to accomplish this purpose I have set out for you. 

Pray, Little Ones. Pray without ceasing, and ask for what is yours. Satan has lied so much to you that you even ignore the magnitude of the blessings My Son secured for you at the cross. 

Many books in Heaven are covered with dust. These are unclaimed blessings, destinies, and purposes belonging to My Children, that Satan has prevented from manifesting upon the Earth. 

Console My broken heart, Beloved. Read My words of love to you. 

Read Holy Scriptures, and discover the depth of My love for you. Do it now. No longer postpone the manifestations of My love in your life. Claim your inheritance today. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2019/01/many-books-in-heaven.html