Pray For World Leaders





Children Created For My Glory, I Am the Eternal One. I Am that I Am. I Am El Shaddai. 

Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. 

Give Me permission. Gift Me now. I await your fiat. 

Accept to serve in My vineyard. Time is of the essence. 

The winds of change are blowing all over the Earth. 

Politicians are waking up to the manifestations of My love. 

Many have refused Me their entire lives. Some now kneel before Me in all humility, admit their wrongdoings, and repent for having deceived the masses. 

They beg for My forgiveness, and I have gifted them with true contrition so that they may now serve for My glory. 

They will persevere, and eventually repair all the ravages they have done, all the evil they have brought upon their respective nations. Pray for them. Pray for world leaders. 

Many of them fall to temptation simply because no one lifts them up to Me in prayer. Pray for the graces they so desperately need in order to bring their nations back to Me. Laws must change. 

All legislation must give Me glory. Nations who refuse Me will open themselves up to My wrath. You would do well to remember this. 

Pray. Pray, Beloved. I need your prayer petitions to rise as incense before My throne. Serve in this capacity, and be faithful to this instruction. 

You must use every occasion to rob Satan of his control, and power over your respective nations, and communities. Obey swiftly. I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom


http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2019/01/pray-for-world-leaders.html