Never Allow Distractions To Pull You Away From Your Prayer Time



Children of My Divine Heart,


I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Rejoice in Me. Know that My master plan nears fruition. 

Satan is a defeated foe. Do not fear him. I have seated you in the heavenlies, far above Principalities, and Powers. Exercise your authority in Christ Jesus. Do not tremble as you advance into battle. Victory is mine. You would do well to remember this. 

Though everything seems to point to defeat, I Am is the victor of All. I triumph over all adversities, all trials, all rejection, and all doubt. My ways are as perfect as My timing. 

Persevere in love. Love as I love. Love without condition. Be holy. I wait on you. I need your actions, your hands to touch the broken. Assist Me. I have gifted you with generous hearts. 

Serve in love. Take up the weapons of warfare, and advance with confidence. I will reward you, and crown you in righteousness when you cross over into the spiritual realm. 

Win souls from the Kingdom of Darkness. Take back the ground, and the blessings that Satan has taken from you. Persevere in love. I wait on you. I expect results. 

Do not disappoint Me, Little Ones. Prayer is your greatest weapon. Never allow any distractions to pull you away from your prayer time. When this happens, know that you are under demonic attack. 

Concentrate. Pray from the heart. Miracles will occur, when you focus on prayer. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom



http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2019/02/never-allow-distractions-to-pull-you.html