On how we participate in Communion


On February 20th, our Father placed particular emphasis on how we participate in Communion. It's essential that we go to Confession before Communion. When we don't, and we partake of the Eucharist, it is irreverent and points to a lukewarm Heart - one that is indifferent to what He calls us to do. Many of us "excuse" ourselves and go for Communion despite knowing in our hearts that we have sinned (how not?!). I will speak for myself in saying that I crave the Eucharist, and therefore I will say to myself, "Well, I'll go to confession during the weekend." Or, "I haven't done anything that terrible over the last few weeks." Like others, I can't afford to make excuses. God has blessed me in countless ways, and yet I am a lazy servant who constantly sins. I hope you will join me in going to Confession weekly. It isn't easy or convenient, but if you pray deeply beforehand, you'll find that God grants you an amazing gift. He will point out where you are weakest; the areas we sometimes cannot see. That is a huge gift for our Souls.

Thanks for indulging me (again), and please, take this seriously and encourage others to do the same. There are too many people who think Confession isn't necessary. Lord help us, it is very, very necessary.

God bless you and yours.
Linda 
http://www.gods-messages-for-us.com/