Jesus: I Look Often Into Your Books




Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the One True God, El Shaddai. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. Give Me reign. I desire to reign over your hearts, and lives.

Crown Me as your king, and submit unto Me. Do not refuse Me. 

I look often into your books, and remember all that is written within about each, and every one of you. I created many of you for My glory, yet so few accept to honor Me, and especially to submit to My divine will. I weep. Beloved, accept My direction. 

I truly desire to increase your circle of influence, your territory. All must happen for My glory. You would do well to remember this. Abandon your selfish ambitions, and ways. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me above all else. I wait on you.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280