Miracles will befall you


Children Created For My Glory,

I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am El Shaddai. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender.  Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My corrections, Little Ones. I Am, your Father on High. 

Listen attentively to all that I have to say. My instruction is priceless...  

I will guide your every step, if you let Me. I will light your way back on toward Heaven. Many of you are truly Lost. 

Draw near to Me. Spent time with Me. Abandon the cares of the world, and refuse to let your hearts be troubled. Know that I Am controls all. 

I control the Universe, and hold you in the palm of My hand. 

Trust in Me. When doubt assails you, chase all darkness away from you. Pray, Beloved. Pray for guidance, for assistance, and for provision. Align yourselves to My divine will, and walk in faith. 

Miracles will befall you. 

Wait on Me. As I orchestrate changes in your lives, remain in thanksgiving.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom
Posted by Tenderheart's Blog / Canada