Faithful priests: Join the remnant




Carbonia 23.06.2022 


Greed is the cancer of life.

I will baptize my children in Holy Spirit and fire, I will clothe them with holiness and love, ... they will be called children of the Most High and will have eternal life in Him who is the Eternal God, I will show them Knowledge in Me, ... Wisdom in Me!


My children, oh you who work for the Kingdom of God on Earth, truly I tell you: you are about to enter the new life, you are about to have life in Him who is Life.

Soon many will be bewildered, ... when the powerful Voice of Eternal Love is heard from Heaven, then all the demons will be paralyzed and Satan with them, none of these beings will be able to react because I Am that I Am!

The Planets will now move, the cycles of life will change, the Powers of Heaven will triumph, ... all is now imminent. Truly, know that I, the God of Eternal Love, will transfigure all things in Me, everything will shine with Me because I will absorb all things in Me.

Dear and beloved priest sons, oh you who with Mary were to be sharers in the triumph of her Immaculate Heart, you will drink the bitter chalice of your betrayal.

The betrayal of Judas has been renewed through my shepherds today! ...they have not discerned, they have become intoxicated with the things of the world, they have allowed themselves to be used by Satan, ...many in a living conscience have offended me, others in their weakness have consented, ... Sin, my children, sin! But what doctrine have you practiced? You have deceived yourselves into thinking you could get away with it, instead you have fallen into Satan's misery.

You have repudiated your God Love for a measly piece of silver, for an ephemeral joy on earth. My poor children, ... what an end for you!

The prophecies dictated by Heaven have had their fulfillment, ... just a little more, ... and for you there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth forever.

I call my priests, those who are faithful to me, to join the little flock, that little remnant that fights with the firm purpose to honor God, the living God!

Go forth to battle, "anointed ones" of the Lord, lift up your heads, do not be afraid to offend mankind, but let the fear of God be in you. 

All is consummated, the horror is near, all that does not belong to God will be lost in the hell that will come upon the Earth.

And you, who have kept your treasures for fear of losing them, truly I tell you that they will be pulverized, you will lose all your goods for not having honored God and your own brothers: ... greed is the cancer of life. Farewell!