Invading UFOs will try to take the population away


MESSAGE OF JESUS CHRIST TO LORENA – MARCH 8, 2023


Dear My Flock, I am the Good Shepherd and I take care of My sheep(…)


My disciples pave the way, for I, Your Lord Jesus Christ, will soon return, the World is sinking into the Abyss of Anti-Values and Sin, people are on the wrong path, the path of perdition, the World is groaning with Death and Nature with it, it is the Time of Hades.


Pay attention to My Words, St. Michael the Archangel has prepared My Army by means of Messages and I will prepare them by means of suffering, because only in this way will they be able to reach their Final Homeland.


I exhort you to reach Holiness through Prayer and Meditation, there is NO Time to lose, the day of the Lord is coming and you will see your Conscience before My Father.


It will be a very strong experience, please be prepared. The Third World War is in the hands of the World’s Great Elites, who seek to wipe out the Population.


A UFOs invasion will come, Manned by Perverse Entities that will try to take the Population with them, the one who is with me and in Prayer will NOT be vulnerable to their abductions, however, they will take the people who are spiritually bad.


Therefore, PRAY, FAST, IMPLORE so that you are NOT easy prey for these Perverse Entities, this INVASION will be in great magnitude and they will try to take a large part of the Population.


Therefore I ask you, PRAY A LOT AND BE BY MY HAND AND LIVING IN THE DIVINE WILL.


The UFOs and Extraterrestrial Beings that are Demons, will come in Peace, but it will NOT BE SO, they will deceive a great part of the Humanity, declaring Peace and Brotherhood and will take away MANY who LIVE CONFUSED, in the New Age and Erroneous Ideologies.


DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THESE INFERNAL BEINGS THAT SEEK TO STEAL YOUR SOULS, CARRY A CROSS ON YOUR CHEST AND USE THE SACRAMENTALS, TAKE REFUGE IN MY WOUNDS AND REMAIN IN PRAYER, INSIDE YOUR HOMES, DO NOT GO OUT, LOCK YOURSELVES IN AND PRAY WITHOUT STOPPING, SO THAT THIS INVASION DOES NOT TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE, PLACE BLESSED CANDLES, CATHOLIC IMAGES AND IF YOU CAN, ALSO RELICS ON YOUR ALTARS.


SPRINKLE THE HOUSE WITH HOLY WATER, TO MAKE STRONGHOLDS OF PRAYER AND WEAKEN THESE INFERNAL BEINGS SO THAT THEY CANNOT COME TO YOU, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR DECEITFUL MESSAGES.


THOSE WHO GO WITH THEM, WILL BE SUPPOSEDLY CHOSEN, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE DECEPTIONS OF THE GREAT ELITES.


PRAY, REMAIN IN FASTING AND PRAYER AND YOU WILL BE PROTECTED BY ME AND BY SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL.


MANY VERY STRONG TRIALS WILL COME TO THIS PERVERSE HUMANITY AND THE FEW GOOD MEN WILL HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE ACTS OF THE WICKED MEN.


BUT I WILL PROTECT YOU, TOGETHER WITH MY MOTHER WHO WILL COVER YOU WITH HER MANTLE OF STARS, BE ATTENTIVE TO THESE SIGHTINGS AND PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN ME.


I SAFEGUARD, CARE FOR, GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU.


MARANATHA

A UFOs invasion will come, Manned by Perverse Entities

From MaryRefugeOfSouls.com


Blessings dearly beloved ones,


I, “a soul”, want to include this short comment along with the latest heavenly message given to mystic, Lorena, on this blog, MaryRefugeOfSouls. This is because I know that some followers will have a hard time understanding the words of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, as He speaks about the difficult topic of UFOs and aliens. So, I am including this special note to shed further light on this important subject.


Firstly, I want people to know that back in January 2017, when I had a visitation with Saint Gabriel Archangel, he shared with me many startling things. St Gabriel revealed to me the exact nature of the Miracle and Sign of Garabandal. St Gabriel also shared with me the sequence of events of how the Secrets of Garabandal and Medjugorje are to unfold on earth, as well as how the Consecration of Russia according to Our Lady of Fatima is the key to mitigating and/or possibly cancelling the Great Chastisement, etc.


Then, after all these revelations were privately given to me, St Gabriel concluded by revealing something truly shocking to me. He told me that the Battle of Armageddon involves demonic aliens.


So, I have known for several years now, that a massive deception planned by satan and hell in this End Times is the use of UFOs and demons posing as “benevolent” aliens to mankind on earth. And I also know that in one of the heavenly messages given to a chosen messenger that I feature on this blog, MaryRefugeOfSouls, that God the Father said that towards the end, mankind will become so arrogant that they will think that the planet earth is “insufficient” to provide for all of mankind’s needs. And so, I have speculated privately that there will come a time when all the natural catastrophes caused by our sins will become so severe, that the prideful scientists and vast majority of ignorant mankind will believe that the earth is dying due to “global warming”. And so, mankind will attempt to leave the confines of the planet earth by partnering with demons posing as aliens who will claim to be the “saviors” of mankind in some type of New Age agenda, etc. Which I know can be a very hard concept to accept.


Well, I also want people to understand that while many of God’s Faithful Remnant will be protected by living at refuges on earth, life in such sheltered communities will not be easy and people will face many challenges. And one of those challenges will be to ardently pray for the success of God’s Plan. In particular, those living at the refuges will be responsible for praying for the Holy Ones of God to have the graces needed to face the antichrist and his armies in the battlefield of the world. The Holy Ones of God include the holy angels, the Firstfruits, etc., who will be battling not only over the salvation of souls caught in the crosshairs of the world, but there will also be major battles over the opening of “stargates” throughout the earth. Such stargates connect the earth to outer reaches of the universe and other dark dimensions — all of them closed at the time of the Flood of Noah. However, throughout the centuries, a few of these stargates have been opened due to occult means. This agenda of hell will then accelerate under the reign of the antichrist, as he will attempt to open all the stargates up on the earth. The antichrist will try to achieve this, by amassing demonic power through the black mass, which will be accepted and celebrated by those living outside the refuge network. Then, finally, the opening of many stargates on earth will culminate in the great Battle of Armageddon, taking place on the plains of Israel between all the forces of Good and evil.


So, this is my understanding of how things will play out between Good and evil in this End Times. I share my understanding with you all, because as you read the latest heavenly message given to mystic, Lorena, I do not want you to readily dismiss the truthful words of Our Lord, simply because Jesus discusses UFOs and aliens. Sadly, satan’s agenda from hell involves the use of such dark, perverse entities as part of the reign of the antichrist. So, I hope my short comment on this subject will help many of you who are unfamiliar about this darkest aspect of satan’s agenda to subjugate all of mankind.


God bless,

a soul