Prayer of Protection by the Precious Blood



Lord JESUS, by faith in your merits, I now take your Precious Blood and sprinkle it over myself and my family right from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. I claim total and complete protection for my life and my family.

Lord JESUS, keep me free today from evil, sin, temptation, Satan’s attacks and afflictions, fear of darkness, fear of man, sickness, diseases, doubts, anger, all calamities and from all that is not of thy Kingdom.

Fill me Lord JESUS with gift of your Holy Spirit and grant me the gift of wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment so that I will live today in your glory by doing that which is right.

Praise you Jesus. Thank You Jesus.

+

From Precious Blood International:

Hymn

Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ

Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ

Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ

Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ

Most Precious Blood, save the world.


Invocation of the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and kindle in them the fire of Your love.

L: Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created.

R: And You shall renew the face of the earth.


Let us Pray

O God, Who did teach the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant us by the same Spirit to be truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolations, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.


Apostles Creed*…

(Bow Your Head)


May the Precious Blood that pours out from the Sacred Head of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Temple of Divine Wisdom, Tabernacle of Divine Knowledge and Sunshine of heaven and earth, cover us now and forever. Amen.

L: O most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

R: Heal the wounds in the most Sacred Heart of Jesus.


Our Father*…3 Hail Mary’s*…Glory Be*…

(Bow Your Head)

May the Precious Blood that pours out from the Sacred Head of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Temple of Divine Wisdom, Tabernacle of Divine Knowledge and Sunshine of Heaven and earth, cover us now and forever. Amen.


[resources: books on Precious Blood]