Communion of Reparation is an immense act of piety


Communion of Reparation is such a great act of piety that few souls understand the immense good it does for the Church.


My children, Communion of Reparation is an act of piety so great that few souls understand the immense good it does for the Mystical Body of the Church, for although it is the soul who makes the act and decides it, it is I, Jesus, who makes reparation with My offering in the Eucharist. I, Jesus, speak to you

The Holy Mass which is offered to make reparation for sins, excesses and errors in My Holy Church, is the same as the Communion of reparation, which is offered by Me, Jesus, and its value is infinite! Therefore, My children, souls of My Divine Heart who love Me and wish to make reparation for so much ignominy, when you go to Communion, even if you do it with other intentions, also necessary, do it to make reparation for My Mystical Body and the sins against the Eucharist and in this way you make reparation for all those who receive Me unworthily and do it in sin. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Reparation is something that I ardently ask for and desire, because children, you cannot imagine the atrocious sins that are committed against the Most Blessed Sacrament, to the point that if you knew, you would think why I instituted it when I knew what would happen. Priests who celebrate in sin, without any sign of repentance. Faithful who have made of the Eucharist a social act, without faith, without love, without anything, My children. How much ingratitude, excesses and outrages we have to bear. 

 

Faithful who have made the Eucharist a social act, without faith, without love, without anything, My children. How many ingratitude, excesses and outrages do My Most Beloved Mother and I have to endure! How many children! How many!

Whoever receives Me in the proper dispositions, considering himself unworthy of such a great gift, with faith, love and respect, benefits greatly from My Holy Eucharist and at the same time benefits others, because although in the Eucharist there are many abuses and sacrileges, My children, there are also those who glorify Me through It and benefit themselves and the Mystical Body which is My Church. I, Jesus, speak to you.

In consideration of those many other souls that I contemplated when I instituted the Eucharist that would benefit them, I went ahead so that those souls who receive Me and will receive Me throughout the centuries as I desire, do not lack the daily Heavenly Bread that you ask for in the Our Father: Give us this day our daily Bread (...) I, Jesus, speak to you, instruct you and bless with all My Heart those who, reading these messages, spread them and put them into practice.


http://yojesusoshablo.blogspot.com/