The Great Miracle in the revelations to Luz de María

 


  

GOD THE FATHER
03.22.2010

 

Soon you will turn your gaze towards My House, because of fear. And you will do it for brief moments, for instants. But then human egoism will return with more and more force. That is why you yourselves have brought the WARNING upon humanity in general. It will be a moment of great Mercy from My House, but it will not be enough. The human mind will still seek to give these moments of My Mercy a scientific explanation. Then I will give you a great Blessing, leaving a palpable sign of My Mercy, in the MIRACLE. And to this also you will give a scientific interpretation, and you will turn against Me, against My House. That is why I reiterate that I am LOVE, that My Love is infinite and does not have nor will have limits towards My People, but justice will come upon you, attracted by My People’s abomination and a PUNISHMENT will come for all of humanity. You will live moments that My Heart does not desire, you attract them at a great speed, and it is IMMINENT. And to confirm My infinite Mercy, I will send My Son again.

 

 

THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
07.30.2010


Some of My children deny Heaven’s calls: you deny the Warning, the Punishment, the Miracle, you deny the Darkness that will envelope mankind. These children, spiritually blind, are loved by this Mother, Pilgrim of Love. They have confused mercy with licentiousness.

 

 

THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
07.11.2020

 

Do not fear, My children, you will know the GREAT MIRACLE; you will see the result of Faith fulfilled in San Sebastián de Garabandal, shared with My Sanctuary in Fatima, My Sanctuary of Guadalupe in Mexico, in Zaragoza in My Sanctuary of the Basilica del Pilar and those places where I have made myself present and where I truly continue to make myself present on Earth. I have asked My Son for the blessing of souls throughout the world, as the GREAT MIRACLE WILL BE SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD CONVERT.

 

My children will want to travel to these Sanctuaries, even if it will be difficult for them. Those who see it [the Great Miracle] and those who live it worthily within themselves will know that God protects them, and fear will leave these children of mine.

 

 

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
04.26.2019

 

My beloveds, not all is pain for My children: THE MIRACLE ALREADY ANNOUNCED AND THAT WILL OCCUR IN A SMALL TOWN IN EUROPE AND IN OTHER PLACES OF MARIAN APPARITIONS, AFTER THE WARNING, AS A SIGN OF OUR DIVINE AND PRODIGIOUS LOVE FOR HUMANITY AND SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THE CERTAINTY THAT MY LOVE AND THAT OF MY MOTHER ARE NOT EXHAUSTED.

 

BY DIVINE DECREE, THIS MIRACLE WILL ALSO BE GIVEN FOR MY CHILDREN OF THE AMERICAS ON THE HILL OF TEPEYAC, IN THE SANCTUARY OF MY MOTHER, UNDER THE INVOCATION OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, EMPRESS OF THE AMERICAS, IN MEXICO, SINCE THERE IS A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY MOTHER OF GUADALUPE WITH THE COMING OF MY ANGEL OF PEACE TO HUMANITY.

 

THE SICK WHO ARE PRESENT IN THE PLACE OF THE MIRACLE WILL BE HEALED, THE SOULS THAT BELIEVE IN THE DIVINE ORIGIN OF THIS MIRACLE WILL RECEIVE GREAT BLESSINGS. 

 

BEFORE SUCH A GREAT DEMONSTRATION OF MY LOVE, MY PEOPLE MUST REDOUBLE THEIR PRAYERS, THE PRACTICE OF MY LOVE AND THE DISSEMINATION OF THE CALLS OF MY HOUSE, SINCE THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL IS HOLDING TO HIS OBJECTIVE: STEALING SOULS.


https://revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm