The schism in the Church is ready

 

Carbonia 08.05.2024
Jesus:

But who do people say that I am?
I will come with the crown of King of Kings on My Head, all will see Me!

Children of Jerusalem, the time is at My second coming, you still do not want to understand My desire for you, to have you all Mine again, to give you to enjoy what was prepared for you before you went.

My Sacred Heart thunders with love, My whole Being vibrates with love for My children: I ardently desire to reunite you with Me.

Pray, My children, pray thus:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Evil One. Amen.

Put yourselves in the dimension of Love, oh men, pass through the door of Love, everything is ready for you, the new Eden awaits you to give you immense joy and infinite Love.

Return to your Father, become My children again. Put on the white robe, adorn yourselves with My infinite Light.

Pray, oh men, pray for My early intervention so that rest and peace may come to you.

I look at you from My Heaven, I see your human misery: ...you follow the wrong path, the one that leads to death, you are not aware of the damage that you are creating for yourselves.


War is pressing, man's madness is great, he stops at nothing, the human being has become blind, he no longer uses reason, he pounces on wrong decisions, he delights in the evil he manages to cause.
This generation is about to witness the great catastrophe that will unfold on this Planet.
Drums of death sound, innocent beings lose their lives under bombardment, terror grips the hearts of men.
The little ones cry for hunger!
New diseases are advancing!
Plague reappears!!!!


This Humanity does not want to open its eyes!
Even in the face of infinite misery, man does not seek Me, does not invoke My Holy Name in search of help, he has forgotten that he is a child of God, the One who can do everything. Repent my children, convert! Recognize Me as your Creator God, surrender your hearts to Me, let there be no pride in you, GOD IS HERE !!!! HE EXISTS!!!! Turn to Him, seek Him, cry out to Him your anguish, ask Him for help, make Him feel that you need Him, and He will snatch you out of the trap of death.

Love unconditionally your Creator God, your heavenly Father.
Let Him take you, abandon yourselves to His arms, to His dimension of infinite Love and eternal joy.

Go forward with courage, rebel against the Lie, cleanse your eyes from the darkness, come to the Light, and as if by magic everything will be new and your life will come to enjoy the peace of your God.

Violent volcanic eruptions in progress!

Violent earthquakes!


The schism in the Church is ready.
My people, remain in Me, firm in My Holy Doctrine, do not let yourselves be dragged through the mire of Evil.

Call upon the Name of Jesus,
beseech His early return.

Peace to you, My people!