Message of Jesus given to Gisella Cardia

 

 

Message of Jesus given to Gisella on August 30, 2024

My daughter, do not be afraid of what is happening. Why do you despair, do you not know that everything is in My Father's hands?


Beloved child, I know that you would no longer want to hear my voice and I know your heart, but tell me: whom can I trust at this time? Do not leave me alone also. Daughter, purification will be for everyone and this pain, for you, will be a gift from heaven.


I want to keep you away from those who serve Satan, I want to protect you in every possible way, do not be afraid. Purification will be for everyone, not to punish but to bring you into My Kingdom. Seek the things from up here. I have already said that Justice will come soon, especially for those who are full of pride, who want to be equal to or more than God and it is for them that I weep blood, it is always for them that I am sad and discouraged but, in the end, they will have to bend their knees by force and understand that I Am Who I Am, that there is no other God but Me. Children, I would like you to always feel My breath upon you. You will be instructed at the right time, do not abandon prayer, do not abandon Me and My Most Holy Mother, do not abandon My Father. Pray warriors, pray to fight evil, pray and fight.
Now I bless you in the name of the Most Holy Trinity.

 

 

https://lareginadelrosario.org/