Bergoglio is not Mine

 

 


September 20, 2024

From Jesus.  I Am the Head and the Victory.

(This Message was dictated to Sister in Spanish, and this is her translation into English.  
NOTE:   The footnotes are not dictated by God.  They are added by Sister.  Sometimes the footnote is to help clarify for the reader Sister’s sense of the meaning of a certain word or idea, and at other times to better convey the sense of God’s or Our Lady’s tone when They spoke.)


Write, Florecita.

Every charism, every gift that has come from Me produces holy fruit for all My children.  Each gift is useful when, having received it, the soul offers it to Me, that I might show how, when, and where to use it.

They are the instruments of work that I give to you, the necessary tools [given] according to the work that I entrust to you.

I do not give anything in vain, children.

But just as I give you My Grace and you misuse it on so many occasions, so My gifts are refused, ignored, misused, distorted by the pride instigated by Satan.

And when these tools that I give you become truncated, so do the works, the missions that I give to you.

And how many missions have been thus left incomplete, useless, and your souls perceiving this disorder cause you to suffer.

This too will be renewed, children.  Be encouraged.

Each gift in its place. All working for the purpose for which they were granted, all helping in the salvation of My children – in their healing, in their formation, in the work of turning you into My children in fullness – united more and more to My Heart, and to My Will, and to My action.

Everything in order, children.

In My Army of Light all the gifts and charisms are present, both human and spiritual, and for each I give the formation and Grace needed to receive them, to offer them to Me, and to use them.

Children, you will see gifts and Graces never before seen, for the times and the situations that you are facing, and will face, will need them.

What is taking place now, children, has not happened before.  Do not forget this.

Each time requires its grace, its formation, and the necessary tools to accomplish My Work.

DO NOT BE AFRAID.

REMAIN IN ME.

You see that My Church that I founded upon the holy foundations of the Apostles, and that soul by soul – brick by brick – I have built up throughout the centuries, has been infiltrated, wounded, undermined.

The order that I placed in Her for the good of all My children has been rejected.

And what has remained?

Woodworm.[1]

This is why you feel sorrow – My sorrow.  This is why you feel horror – My horror.  This is why you feel holy wrath – My own wrath – at seeing what has been created by My Father become contaminated and corroded.

Just as a tree whose branches have been attacked by pests – consuming leaf after leaf, impeding and deforming any new growth, causing the branches to wither, damaging the main trunk and exposing it to even greater infestations and diseases – you see what has taken place in My beautiful Church.  The plague of pride, of lack of Faith, and of idolatry has infested the branches of My Tree, which should only produce abundant fruits, nourishing and full of life; shade and shelter; and the constant reminder of the provident Love of your God.

Children, the most dangerous and disastrous infestations are the ones that enter imperceptibly, that develop in darkness and hidden from view grow and grow.  And when you see them finally come to the surface – how pervasive they have already become, impossible to eradicate except through the most extreme measures.

A complete pruning, down to the root.

Children, remember the parables of the fig trees.[2]

Do not be scandalized at what I say to you, at My Words of correction, at the TRUTH that I show you FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Children, you are part of My Mystical Body.  A living part of My Church.  AND I AM YOUR HEAD.  I AM THE CORNER STONE WITHOUT WHICH EVERYTHING CRUMBLES.[3]

Remember the words of My Paul, warning and correcting My children who said, “I belong to Paul,” “I belong to Apollos….”[4]

YOU ARE MINE.

DO NOT FORGET THIS.

YOU BELONG TO THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN AND WHO RANSOMED YOU WITH HIS BLOOD.[5]

YOU BELONG TO YOUR JESUS.[6]

Do not be surprised, then, that I say to you that the office – the responsibility – that I instituted to feed and guide and protect My sheep, has been taken by force by one who is NOT MINE.

ONLY I CAN SAY THIS, CHILDREN.  I, WHO SCRUTINIZE EVERY HEART AND BEFORE WHOM NOTHING REMAINS HIDDEN.

AND ONLY I CAN – AND WILL – REMOVE THE IMPOSTORS, the nefarious vermin that have infiltrated themselves, preparing the way for the man of perdition, who will soon be unveiled before the nations.

You who have received My warning within you, who have carried this knowledge, and who have suffered in My Name at seeing My Holy Body once again betrayed – thank you, children.  Your suffering united to Mine will obtain mercy for many.

You, children, for whom these words are new, hard, piercing – and that cause you confusion – I say to you:

TRUST IN YOUR JESUS.

TRUST IN YOUR ABBA.

TRUST IN THE HOLY LIGHT OF OUR MOST HOLY SPIRIT.

It is not you who are to shed light on these times and on what is taking place.  Your thinking, children, is too limited and wounded by the fetid confusion of the enemy.

IT IS I WHO GIVE YOU LIGHT, CHILDREN.  [gentle smile]

DO NOT FORGET THIS.

YOUR JESUS GIVES YOU THE LIGHT THAT YOU NEED NOW IN ORDER TO COOPERATE IN THE PLAN OF OUR ABBA – OF OUR MYSTERY.  A PLAN OF LOVE AND MERCY.  That unfolds from age to age, guiding, enlightening, purifying My children, My Church.

REMAIN IN PEACE IN MY HEART.  Do not be afraid.

Children, how much more you will see.  Just as I saw My Apostles and disciples be shaken, flee, deny Me.  Seeing “in ruins” what I had – with so much effort and Love – gathered, formed, and loved.

But children, in My gaze from the Cross there was also the Peace that what was taking place was necessary, and that I would see My chosen ones purified from all their pride, their human way of thinking and acting, ready for the kiss of the Divine Fire that would finish transforming them completely.

My little ones who love Me, I say these words to you that you might remember that after the purification of My Church – after My Reconquest – you will see Her renewed, completely pure, full of Light, full of the abundance of My Grace, as She came forth from My Heart as It was pierced.

Yes, children, the rot has reached so high and so deep that the work of

purification – CAN ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY ME.  AND YOU WITH ME.

I, YOUR CAPTAIN, AND YOU, MY SOLDIERS.

MY LUMINOUS ARMY – carrying within it the Light of Faith, of Hope, and of Truth – the Sword that conquers all.

The VICTORY is won, children, but you must still live the battle.

In reparation, as an offering, as a sacrifice.

UNITED TO ME.

AS I MADE REPARATION for you.  AS I OFFERED MYSELF TO THE FATHER.  AS I SACRIFICED IT ALL IN ORDER TO OBEY AND FULFILL THE WORK OF MY FATHER – the salvation of all His children.

Remain in Me.  Do not be afraid.

Everything will be shaken, as you cannot imagine; much that you thought permanent will crumble down.

DO NOT BE AFRAID.  LOOK AT ME.

Remember that any “victory” of Our enemy is ILLUSORY.  TEMPORAL.  More fleeting than the morning fog.

I AM THE VICTORY.

I AM.

THERE IS NO OTHER.

Be at Peace, children.  I see your hearts, I see your pain, your fears and doubts, your anguish.

BRING THEM TO ME.  PLACE THEM IN MY HEART.

Repeat My Name.

“GOD WITH US.”

Repeat it and be at Peace.

My Mother covers you with Her Holy Mantle and I cover you with My Blood.

DO NOT BE AFRAID.

LOOK AT ME.

YOUR JESUS LOVES YOU.

[gentle smile, as if giving us encouragement.]


[1] He said this with so much seriousness, the words felt so heavy, as if they descended like a ton.  Terrible because of what they mean.

[2] In the Gospels, there are three mentions of the fig tree as an example or symbol: the parable of the fig tree that has so far failed to produce fruit, but is nurtured for one more year in the hope of becoming fruitful before it will be cut down (Lk 13:6-9); the fig tree that dries up after being cursed by Jesus for not having fruit (Mt 21:18-22; Mk 11:12-24); and the fig tree used as an analogy by Jesus for reading the signs of the times (Mt 24:32-35; Mk 13:28-31; Lk 21:29-33).  This last example is part of a longer discourse that is repeated in three of the four Gospels, a discourse extremely important and illuminating for these times we are living.

[3] I perceive that this reminder from Jesus, said so simply, is so full of light and significance.  And even though I am unable to put into words what I perceive in them (and I have tried!), I want to at least communicate, highlight, the importance I sensed in these Words.  They seem so simple and obvious, but I think that there are some very important lessons in them with regard to the topic of authority within the Church.

I sense that with these words He is trying to remind us that He is the Head, the Lord and Master of the Church.  And that even though the Chair of Peter is for the moment usurped, and with it much of the present hierarchy compromised, this does not mean that the Church is without a head or leader.  JESUS IS THE HEAD.  The office of the Pope is that of being the Vicar, that is to say, the one who represents the Head, but is not the Head.  And if the Vicar separates himself from the Head, he is no longer the Vicar of the Head, even if in appearance he continues to act as such.  The Head is over the WHOLE Church, the Militant, the Suffering, the Triumphant.

This is why Jesus’ promise that “the gates of hell shall not prevail against her” still stands, even if for a brief time in part of the Church Militant, still here on earth, she may be usurped and infiltrated.

Another thing I perceive, with regard to the structure and authority of the Church, is the importance and parallel of what the Church lived from Jesus’ death on Good Friday through His Resurrection to Peter’s triple confession of Faith, with what the Church is living today.  Jesus had died and was laid in the Tomb, Peter had denied Him and fled, the Apostles and disciples were scattered and confused.  The “visible” authority and structure of the newly-born Church was to all appearances shaken, destroyed, gone.  What remained?  A small group gathered around Our Blessed Mother – sharing Her Grief, the dreadful and horrific trial of Faith, and the agonizing “wait” before the Resurrection and the fulfilment of Jesus’ Words.

Despite all that I just wrote, I find it difficult to put into words all that these simple words of Jesus in the Message bring to my mind.  I do not have an extensive theological vocabulary and I am quite ignorant, and can of course be mistaken.  I only know that the Head does not leave us forsaken.

[4] 1 Corinthians 3:4-9.  The whole chapter is a helpful reminder.

[5] Said very emphatically.

[6] Said more gently.  Something that could pass unnoticed but that has seemed to me like a sign of the delicacy of His Love is that He says:  “You belong to your Jesus.”  As if emphasizing that it is a mutual Love and “entrega.” [I have not yet found a good word in English that conveys the sense of this word in Spanish. It is a combination of devotion, giving of oneself to the other, surrendering to the other – not in the sense of defeat, but rather out of generosity.]