I am the Holy Spirit who speaks to you, you have invoked Me and asked Me for food for souls, and I, Spirit of God, have been giving you food for souls, light, and wisdom for a long time, so that they may not walk in dark shadows. But you see, daughter of God, that souls do not want to know anything about the light I give you and the wisdom of God. I, Divine Spirit, speak to you.
So it has been for many years and times past, and in the times before Christ. I, Holy Spirit, spoke through My prophets, but the people did not want to hear them, let alone believe what they said. Vice, pleasure, self-centeredness make souls not accept what Heaven says, and thus, they sink deeper and deeper into muddy darkness, and more and more, they need more graces and greater ones to get out of their situation. And as they waste these graces time and again, it becomes increasingly difficult for them to accept My light and My wisdom. I, Divine Spirit, speak to you.
The great saints were not born saints; they did not find everything already done. They listened to My voice very well through holy books, through the Bible, especially the Word of Christ, or within themselves. Whoever rejects My light and My wisdom rejects their salvation. Whoever does not want to receive My inspirations and My advice closes the door of their heart to the grace of God, and this is ineffective in souls that reject Me.
Many of you want to save yourselves through the prayers of other souls, but without putting absolutely anything on your part. The smallest effort costs you greatly, and thus, every day you become more indolent towards the things of God. Whoever closes themselves hermetically to God will die without God, not because God does not approach them, but because they do not let Him approach and suffocate every good inspiration I give them, spoiling the beginning of a conversion. This, children of God, is extremely serious, you do not know how much, and thus the Immaculate Virgin weeps bitterly for her many sons and daughters who close the doors of their heart to God. I, Divine Spirit, speak to you.
I always ask you to pray for sinners; now I also ask you for penance, harsh penances that reach the Heart of God and apply them to the many sinners who live without God, and what is even worse, who do not want to know anything about Him. I, Divine Spirit, speak to you and instruct you. May the peace of the Most High God be with all of you.
Dadme de beber
Dadme de beber
