Jesus: There will be a division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant

Jesus to John Leary,  February 22, 2016: (Chair of St. Peter)


 “My people, today’s feast is for the Chair of St. Peter, when I told him that he is ‘rock’ and I will build My Church upon him. The gates of hell will not prevail over My Church. I asked My apostles who do people say that I am, and it was St. Peter who said: ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God.’ I commended his answer, and I told him that it was My Father in heaven who had revealed this to him. 

This Chair represents the succession of Popes that followed St. Peter to lead My Church. In the first three hundred years after My death, many Christians and even Popes, were martyred for their faith in Me. 

As you approach the end times, you will again see Christians martyred for their faith. During the coming end times, there will be a division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. It will be My faithful remnant that will be protected from the gates of hell. 

In this Gospel passage I also blessed My apostles to forgive sins in Confession when I told them whatever they shall bind on earth, will be bound in heaven, and whatever they shall loose on earth, will be loosed in heaven. These are My first priests who were enabled to forgive sins through Me. Your priests of today are also enabled to forgive sins in Confession, as well as offer Mass every day. Give praise and glory to Me for all of My gifts that I have bestowed upon you.”