Satan hides in every form of entertainment



Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "My children, I do not speak here* to assure you that there will be no trials in your life. I come to help you to unite under the power of My Commandments. It is in this way, I will protect you and help you to recognize all evil. You cannot know how to battle an unrecognizable enemy. In this evil age, Satan hides himself in every form of entertainment, in the mass media and most often in opinions which lead souls away from My Commandments." 

"Politics are no longer just politics. They are a vehicle of promoting Satan's agenda.
Today, you have a strong leader as President** of your country.*** However, even the obvious good he is trying to achieve is under attack by Satan's agents in the world. The people Satan has influenced in the world do not recognize who is influencing their distortion of the Truth. I call this convoluted politics." 

"Remember that Satan is the Prince of all lies. He is able to twist even the most noble plans to his evil. I come to speak to you to help you to find the Truth and to expose Satan's lies. I am calling you to recognize good and to oppose evil. Do not trust just title and position. Look beneath the surface for the Truth according to My Commandments. Worthy authority respects My Commandments." 






* The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine. 
** President Donald J. Trump 
*** U.S.A. 

Read 2 Timothy 4:1-5+ 

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths. As for you, always be steady, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfil your ministry. 

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.) 





Holy Love Ministry
June 9, 2019 
Solemnity of Pentecost