Know that My master plan is perfect


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Eternal One, El Shaddai. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Without Me, no victory is possible. 

Without Me, no change will come. Without Me, you risk an eternity of torment. Do not rely upon your own understanding, your own strength, your own resources. Rely on Me. 

I Am your Father on High. I Am the Great I Am, the Author of All Life, and your Creator. Trust in Me. Hope in Me. Wait on Me. I ask you to persevere in prayer. No matter the trials which assail you, trust in Me. 

Remain at prayer. Kneel before Me, and offer up words of Thanksgiving for all that happens around you, and all over the Earth. Know that I purify, and refine all things before My Return. Know that My master plan is perfect, that I make no mistakes, and that Satan is a defeated foe. Trust in Me. 

Walk in the Light. Never fear events foretold. Do not fear those who have the ability to kill you. Your earthly bodies will not enter into Paradise. I will give you glorious bodies in due time. Protect your souls. Protect the souls of your children, and descendants. 

Work for My glory. Let all that you say, think, and do, bring Me glory. Remain close to Me. When you pray, immediately thank Me for what I will do. Do not waiver. Stand in faith. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


Posted by Tenderheart's Blog / Canada