3 messages from Our Lady of Anguera



5,448 – Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, transmitted in 5/30/2023


Dear children, I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to reveal to you the Will of My Son Jesus about your life. 

I have come to announce to you the Full Will of God! The day will come when I will reveal to you extraordinary things that I have seen and heard from My Son Jesus. 

I will not bring you suppositions, but the full truth. Your hearts will be filled with joy and many estranged souls will return to the truth.

I ask you to keep the flame of your faith alight. Ye have freedom, but the best is to do the Will of the Lord. Be ye attentive! Ye are walking towards a future in which the just will drink the bitter chalice of pain, but, as I have already said, there is no victory without the cross. Courage! Heaven must be your goal. (…)

5,447 – Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, transmitted in 5/29/2023


Dear children, I am the Mother of Jesus and your Mother. I come from Heaven to call you to holiness. Do not retreat ye. My Jesus needs your sincere and courageous Yes. The smoke of the demon has spread in the Church of My Jesus, but ye can dispel it with the light of truth. The truth enlightens the hearts and moves away all spiritual blindness. Ye will still see horrors in the House of God, but your commitment is to Heaven. 

Do not forget ye: In everything, God in the first place. Always love ye the truth and defend ye it. Humanity is walking towards the abyss of lack of faith and ye are called to point the way. Trust ye in the Lord! Do not allow ye the things of the world to move you away from the path that My Jesus has pointed out to you and from the teachings of the true Magisterium of His Church. Look ye to the example of Joshua. (…)


5,446 – Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, transmitted in 5/27/2023


Dear children, rejoice ye, for your names are already inscribed in Heaven. Have ye confidence, faith and hope. 

Nothing is lost. Ye will still have long years of hard trials, but My Lord will be at your side. Humanity has moved away from the Creator and walks towards the abyss of self-destruction that men have prepared by their own hands. 

Pray ye. I have come from Heaven to help you. Listen ye to Me. The action of the demon will take many away from God. Do not be ye discouraged. The Victory of God will come with the Definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Onward without fear! This is the message that I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. T

hank you for having allowed Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay ye in peace.


https://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/en-us/mensagens/ano/2023/