Help Me to save souls






Help Me with your prayers, sacrifices and alms, to advance the salvation of souls imprisoned in the clutches of their sins.

My children, it is Jesus of Nazareth who speaks to you, Your Brother and Your God. I do so with immense love, moved by the chaotic situation of souls, some so deteriorated, so sick from vice and sin, that only a miracle of love can bring them out of that situation. But I, children, I am Love and I can take them out of that situation, out of that fearful darkness that envelops them, some souls comparable to demons because of their perversion. I, Jesus, speak to you.

My children, nothing should frighten you, neither should this message, because while there is life there is hope and the opportunity to change, and the most calamitous soul, the most repugnant, because of its terrible sins, I can turn it into a holy soul radiant with light, because children, I work miracles when someone wishes to come out of the darkness, but their faith and trust in Me, must be blind, they must believe that I can and that I also want to.

I cannot take a soul out of its darkness if it does not ask Me for it, if it does not desire it, if it does not at least put the will to want to come out, because then if I were to take you out of sin without the soul putting anything on its part, not even its will and desire to come out, I would become an unjust God, who would force you to sanctify or save yourselves without your desiring it. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Whoever asks Me to eat the Bread of Life that I Am, I will satiate him; whoever asks Me to drink the Living Water that I Am, I will quench his unquenchable thirst for happiness, which led him to this chaotic situation of darkness and desolation. Do not lose confidence in Me, children, because Satan wants you not to believe in My infinite goodness, in My ineffable love, in My powerful grace. I am God, the one and only true God, and God, all things, all things are possible. I, Jesus, speak to you.


Help Me, dear souls who read these messages, with your prayers, sacrifices and alms, to advance the sanctification and salvation of souls imprisoned in the clutches of their own sins. I, Jesus, speak to you.


Yo, Jesús, os hablo