When the wicked declare his sentence to destroy the Church of Jesus...



Revelations from GOOD SHEPHERD HILL

Carbonia May 14, 2021

Now be on the alert for the coming of the antichrist.

I burn with love for you, my children, I embrace and bless you.

I am the Tota Pulchra, the Holy Virgin, I come from Heaven to take you under my protection.

The Father sends me among you to teach you the things of Heaven, so that you may open your hearts to the Most High.

Bend your knees in prayer before the Crucifix, humbly ask for the grace of His Divine Mercy after having asked His forgiveness with a contrite heart for your sins and those of the whole world.

Dear children, Heaven is lined up and ready for the attack.

As soon as the wicked one declares his sentence for the destruction of the Church of Jesus, behold, chariots with horses and horsemen will rush to Earth to destroy heresy and wickedness.

The Army of God is strong in God, it will never lose the battle.

It is led by the chariots of St. Michael the Archangel, ... the finger of God shows it the direction, it shows it where to pass through the sword of light.

It is the sixth hour, the crucifixion of this evil Humanity is near.

I, Mary Most Holy, Virgin Mother of Jesus, come to beg for your conversion.

The walls of Rome are falling, it will be a roar that the whole world will hear and see.

Now watch out for the coming of the antichrist, he will present himself as the messiah but in truth he is the opponent of the Messiah! He will manifest himself as good and generous, but this will be a tactic to attract as many souls as possible to him.

My children, this is the time of sorrows, if the world does not return to God, all will fall into the abyss, hell will swallow many souls.

I open my mantle over my children, I will protect them in this fight against Satan and I will make them victorious at my side.

God is with us, and if God is with us, ... who is against us?

I bless you and I exhort you to pray the Holy Rosary, repeatedly and with love.

Virgin Mary, Mother of God!


http://rivelazionidalcolledelbuonpastore.it/