This feast of Pentecost opens the time of the New Age.

 

Carbonia 19.05.2024

The Son of Man is near His glorious manifestation.

Love Me as I love you, ...soon you will be with Me.

This feast of Pentecost opens the time of the New Age.

Beloved children, I, God, consecrate you to Me. The Holy Spirit enfolds you in Himself.

My justice thunders, the Word becomes flesh.

God, in His infinite Love, cries out to mankind for conversion! Beware, O men, this is the time of My justice!

The sun pours mighty flames of fire upon the earth, this humanity enters into great sufferings.

Italy will soon cry out for My help, but I will not heed the cry of those who do not acknowledge Me as their God!

The earth will now be devastated by volcanoes about to erupt.

Watch, oh men, watch, be converted so that the Holy Spirit may grant you His holy gifts. You will have a new and perfect life.

Rejoice, children of Jerusalem, My Chalice has been poured out, I will purify the Earth!

Soon I will open the Gate of My Garden and I will house therein the chosen ones, those who have loved, adored, served and followed Me.

Direct My Work on Earth, My children, you who have received the mandate, bring order.


My prophets I call to My refuges, where they will remain in constant prayer and adoration of Me. They will wait for Me in patient love. When they place obstacles in your way, know that Satan is playing his accursed game against Me. Fear not, Beloved, for I will come to your aid, I will sustain you, I will give you of Me, I will give you of Me, I will give you of Me, I will give you of Me, I will give you of Me, I will give you of Me.

 Fear not, Beloved, for I will come to your aid, I will sustain you, I will give you of Myself, you will be strong in battle, and you will be wise in the things of God.

Prepare yourselves for the great Warning, oh men, the hour has come for the Father to take for Himself what belongs to Him.

The hour has come...Mary Most Holy is coming to the rescue of Her children, St. Michael the Archangel is with Her, His sword is already unsheathed.

Handle yourselves in the Love of your Creator God, O men, do not turn away from Him, pray and fast from the things of the world, the time of the end of Evil has come.

Repent, O man, lest Satan's wickedness overwhelm you, turn your eyes to Heaven and wait for the sign. The Son of Man is near his glorious manifestation.

My children, oh you who still deny Me, you who obstinately refuse to believe that GOD exists, that in Him and only in Him is peace in the eternal joy of Love.... Convert, convert, convert now!

The times of great tribulation have begun. Prepare for the worst! The ordeal for this humanity has begun. Lucifer has conquered the hearts of men.

Pray, pray, pray, my children, pray for the conversion of those far from God.

Shooting stars on earth!
Apparatus falling from space! Man has created his own death sentence, all the garbage he has thrown falls upon him.

Amen

 

https://colledelbuonpastore.eu/