The soldiers of God descend from Heaven in chariots of fire!



Tremble, unfaithful men, for now you will know pain.

My daughter, write to My beloved people:

Mercy and love I favor My children, I desire their yes to Me, I long for their hearts .

Beloved children, the volcano of terror in the night will erupt its fire. The crater on the southeast side trembles, soon it will give way, the sea will swallow it, a tsunami will hit the island.

The earth trembles, but not the hearts of men, though they see the great misery that surrounds them, they pay no heed and continue to go through the wantonness of sin:

    what will become of you, O men, if you continue to ignore me?
    Where will you find rest for the days to come in the great tribulation?

today you sing and rejoice in your great perversion, but suddenly darkness will seize you and there will come upon you weeping and gnashing of teeth, you wretched sinners!

My Hand descends: ... Tremble, unfaithful men, tremble, for now you shall know pain!

Tremble, tremble oh men, the rod of the Father will break upon your backs, ...you will begin to understand My Passion, My Crucifixion!!!!!

I am tired of waiting, man has turned away from Me to become part of My adversary.

I will close forever this history of sin and begin the theme of greatness in God.



They descend from Heaven in chariots of fire the soldiers of God! Behold, they are harnessed with spears and arrows, their garment is iridescent with heavenly light, their armor is in Me, like Me they will come with power and destroy the falsehood that is on Earth!

This Humanity will be brought to its knees, God the Father demands obedience to His Commandments, His Law is one and is forever.

Die to sin and do not compromise with Satan anymore, history is closed, the time is over, ...now!!!!!

Jesus.