Before such a war would endanger your lives, I will bring My Warning

 


Tuesday, September 24, 2024:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a hill of stone with various levels. This is an example because I want to mention how there are seven levels in heaven. By striving to be close to Me every day in your actions and good deeds, I will see to your reward in heaven. You also have several levels of purgatory, so you need to pray for the poor souls there so they can be moved up, and eventually they can come up to heaven. 

There are levels in hell as well that correspond to how evil these souls were in life. They all have chosen not to believe in Me nor serve Me. 

You can pray for poor sinners to help them repent of their sins so they are not lost in hell. I give everyone an opportunity to love Me and serve Me. Those people, who follow Me, will be saved, but those people, who refuse to love Me and refuse to repent of their sins, will be lost in hell.”

Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday, September 23, 2024: (St. Padre Pio, Ken Whitney intention)
Jesus said: “My son, I have given you a message before how you could see several of your main cities destroyed by an atomic bomb. (3-16-24) You have many enemies and one of them will strike your country with such weapons. Over New York City you saw a bright light, and then a destructive mushroom cloud came over the city and destroyed a good part of this city. 

Before such a war would endanger your lives, I will bring My Warning and My six weeks of Conversion. Everyone will be given an opportunity to change their lives and be prepared to come to My refuges when I give My faithful My inner locution to come. Once you are at My refuges, My angels will put a shield over My refuges to protect them from bombs, EMP, viruses, and wars. Such attacks could frighten many believers at your refuge. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your people’s needs.”

Ken Whitney, Sr.’s intention at Mass. Ken said: “Thank you for having this Mass offered for My soul.”

Jesus said: “My son, your time to finish up your refuge projects is almost up. So you need to check what you need most and get stocked up on some more paper products and canned foods. Make a list of what you need and finish up your shopping. I will be multiplying your needs, but you will have a lot more people to feed. Trust in Me to help you with what is needed by My angels.”