For Now, Our Lord is Holding Back the War

 

 

For Now, Our Lord is Holding Back the War

This morning, when I said my prayers around 7 am, our Lord Jesus appeared and said, “Valentina, My child, sadly, I don’t like to put fear into you, but they are planning for the war to come. Russia and Iran are very anxious, and Israel too and other countries are pushing for the war to start. It can come in the middle of next year but it can happen sooner than that. For now, I Am still holding it back, but I don’t know how long I can hold it back because there is so much evil pressing for the war to start.”

“Your governments know what is going on, but they don’t want to tell people to put fear into them. If the war starts, it will be chaos and so much suffering in the world.”

“What I need from you, My children, is to pray very hard so that I can still protect you. Peace can only come from Me, not from the world.”

“What all this shows and indicates is that My Coming is near. Prophecy must be fulfilled, and you should be happy that when the world will be in the most troubled time, I will come to rescue My people.”

“Tell people that what I desire now is repentance, that you live in a state of grace—that is the most important in your lives.”

Lord Jesus, come among us and give us Heavenly peace and joy.