Give Me your time and adoration



My children, there are few, very few Christians who truly love Me, many of them believe in Me, but they love Me above all things, they are very few, because their interests put them ahead of My things and those of My Mother, and they give Me the crumbs of what they have left over, I am referring to the time they spend with Me. This also happens with the priests who, if it were not for the fact that many of them have to fulfill their ministry in the parishes, would also get lost in places of relaxation (country houses) and beaches, because children, what I said today to My disciples in Gethsemane, I say it again to My priests: Can you not even keep vigil with Me for an hour?

How few I have to keep Me company on a day like today! There are a multitude of priests all over the world, but only a minority of them are those who make restitution to Me with their surrender before the Blessed Sacrament, giving Me company, adherence and intercession. I, Jesus, speak to you.

That is why those who come to Me above their personal interests or desires, to sanctify these dates that should be lived as angels, I call them "generous" because I am so accustomed to not obtaining, that when someone gives Me their time and adoration, I praise them as if they were doing something extraordinary, when the whole life of a Christian should be exclusively for Me. If they saw you from other religions living more dedicated to My cause, they would be converted when they see your example. I, Jesus, speak to you.

I have already told you this very day: Love one another as I, Jesus, have loved you, and by this you will know that you are My disciples. Now I say to you: Love Me as I have loved you and in this way you will believe that your God and Lord is the true one, because you will take Me seriously and you will live devoted to Me and to My cause. I, Jesus, speak to you and bless you.

 

Yo. Jesús os hablo