Italy will be taken by storm



Carbonia 31-08-2024


Suddenly everything will change, Rome will be besieged, Italy will be taken by storm.
God will take his children with him, he will take them to a different world.

Mary Most Holy:

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I bless you, beloved children.

I am here in your midst, I embrace you to Me, I take you with Me to the battle, I prepare you for the final battle, we are now in the last days.

Beloved children, soon Hell will break out on Earth! Many do not want to understand, they are far away, it seems that in this world everything must remain as it is.

My children, we are at the end of time! Suddenly everything will change, Rome will be besieged, Italy will be taken by storm.

I embrace you to Me, My children, do not turn away from My Immaculate Heart, cling to this call, fulfill the desires of your God, respect His Laws, be faithful to Him, consecrate yourselves to His Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of your heavenly Mother.

Today we contemplate the joyful mysteries: the birth of Jesus by the Holy Spirit, in My Womb.

We contemplate His coming, in this sacred place which is the Grotto of the Hill of the Good Shepherd.

Be prepared, suddenly this Grotto will be transformed, it will enter into the light of the Lord and everything will shine from Him. The Grotto will be studded with precious gems and gold, everything will be different, you will enter into the beauty of God! You will forget the things of Earth! You will long to be embraced by Him, to be carried by Him.

Go forward, My children, I am with you, I will protect you to the end, do not be afraid to go forward, to fight for the Work of God, do not be afraid to be at the side of Mary and Jesus, for they are your salvation.

Come on, I am holding you close to Me, behold, the battle begins, hell will break out on earth! Prepare yourselves. Stay close to Me, be obedient to the will of God the Father.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Most Holy Trinity bless you.

II locution - 4:29 p.m.

Our Lady is here with us and says to us: My Heart bleeds, my children! ... My eyes are shedding tears of blood! I see many children lost in Hell, they are trapped in the clutches of Satan, they do not want to listen to the call of their God who invites them to conversion, to return to Him.

I see these children falling into the atrocities of what is to come. Pray for them, they do not understand now, they hear the voice of the one who is taking them with him to hell.

Soon they will enter into despair, they will have no water, no food, no comfort of anything, they will be left to their free choice.

God will take his children with him, he will take them to a different world, he will open the Door of his Garden, and they will enter to enjoy all his Good, they will be happy men, they will be the new angels of Heaven, they will be the ones who will sing eternally next to Jesus, they will sing the praises of the new life, of a new world in the happiness that God the Father has reserved for his children.
 

 
I wish to commend this holy Rosary to My intentions. I embrace you all, I lift you up from every evil situation: I will intervene with the strength of a lion to wrest you from the hands of your enemies, from the assaults of Satan! I as your Mother will protect you, stay with Me! Unite yourselves to Me in prayer and plead with Me for the soon return of My Son Jesus.

The time has already passed, the hours have expired, at any moment you can find yourselves in the announced Hell!!!!

My children, I cannot tell you that you will be happy on this Earth because, your happiness belongs to another world, it is in Jesus Christ, in the new Earth that He Himself will give you,...you will enjoy it there.

Beloved children, put on the armor of true soldiers of Jesus Christ and come with Me to fight. The war will be hard but with Me you will be victorious in Christ Jesus My Son.

Be united, love one another, form this blessed community that Jesus has asked of you. Make cenacles of prayer, My children. Be united in prayer even at a distance. Be of one heart and one soul. Soon I will send you a holy priest for a holy celebration.

God bless the land of Sardinia, once again, bless your homes, bless the places that He will soon give you with infinite love.

Go ahead!... I am here with you, I fight with you! Be happy with this call, come strong to the Lord, dedicate and surrender to Him in totus tuus, work for Him, listen to His Word, do not accumulate possessions on earth, take care of your soul, .... pray!!!! pray!!!!! pray!!!!!!

Come on, my children, let us go to battle! We shall indeed be victorious in Him who is the King Victorious!!!!!

Amen.