Jerusalem will mourn together with England, France and Germany



 

Message of the Queen of the Rosary given to Gisella September 21, 2024

Dear children, thank you for being here in prayer for the consolation of My Heart and that of My beloved Son. 

My children, the tears of blood are the suffering I feel in seeing many children who do not understand what is happening in the world. Why so much indifference? Take away the pride, envy, jealousy, injustice, hatred and resentment that you have in your hearts and until justice, love and fairness enter, there will be no Peace in the world, but suffering and death. 

My children, I beg you, look at Jesus and His continued crucifixion! 

My children, Jerusalem will mourn together with England, France and Germany. 

Italy is in great danger...especially Rome! 

I ask priests, bishops and cardinals to open their hearts to let the Holy Spirit enter, Please listen to my words. 

My children, I suffer greatly for that Cross that you were forced to remove because of unjust men, unfortunately, they did not understand that it would be their salvation. I love you and I want you to be saved! 

That is why I come to guide and instruct you, as Mother, Advocate and Coredemptrix of humanity.  Now I bless you, in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit and cover you with my Blessed Mantle.

https://lareginadelrosario.org/