The world has entered into the stages of My Passion


 

August 29th, 2024 -

 My child, 

I ask my children, who commands your heart? Who commands your thoughts, your words? Be on guard, my children, for many are surrendering their whole being over to the ways of the world. Too many are listening to the voice of deception and not the voice of truth. It is time, my children to listen, listen in silence. My heart weeps because too many speak at me and not to me. Too many speak words but they are not speaking to me with their hearts. 

My children, the world has entered into the stages of my passion, and I ask you which one of you will console my mother? Will you be as John and Mary Magdalene or will you run in fear, seeking refuge in the world that cannot give you shelter? It is time to awaken, my children, because the dividing line is being drawn. Evil is no longer concealing itself. Deception is pouring forth from every corner of the earth and too many are being caught off guard. You cannot look forward if you are looking behind. Stay focused on me. Stay focused on the cross. Prostrate yourself before me, and through adoration, you will draw yourself into the refuge of my Most Sacred Heart. Through receiving me in the Eucharist, your soul will transmit my light to those who have lost their way. It is through the light that their eyes will be open by your witnessing and example. 

My children, it is time for you to silence yourselves in order to hear my voice, to listen to the summoning of your shepherd in order for you to live the mission you were sent to do. In silence, you will begin to recognize the voice of truth speaking to your heart. Now go forth, for I am Jesus and be at peace, for my mercy and justice will prevail.

 

https://afterthewarning.com/messages-from-heaven/jennifer/