It is time to surrender to the plans that my Father has for you --Jennifer


 

September 29th, 2024 -


My child,


I tell my children time does not stop, it continues. There is a time and a sequence in which your life on this earth was created. Your time is a treasure to be valued in order for your soul to rest in the kingdom of Heaven. What is meant to be executed for your life will come in the time and sequence in which my Father ordains. My children, it is time to surrender to the plans that my Father in Heaven has for you. When you pray, say these words,


"Jesus, I surrender to you all the designs for my life that the Father in Heaven has for me."


Remember, my children, you must have faith the size of a mustard seed, and when you lack even this small amount, you have no faith, no hope, no trust in my love for you. Be humble in your wisdom, for pride has no place in my kingdom. Go forth and live, live the Gospel message. 

Come live in my light. Do not spend your time looking at what evil does, rather allow my light to shine through you so that others will be drawn to me, for I am Jesus, the light of the world. My children, be at peace and know that even when evil seems to be enveloping every corner of the earth, that victory is coming, the triumph is coming, for your ransom has been paid. Now go forth, for I am Jesus and be at peace, for my mercy and justice will prevail.

 

 

https://wordsfromjesus.com/