How the Soul Should Offer Communion -L Piccarreta


 

Jesus's Need to Communicate Himself Before Giving Himself to Others. How the Soul Should Offer Communion.

(1) After having received Holy Communion, I was thinking to myself how I should offer it to please Jesus. And He, always benign, said to me:

(2) “My daughter, if you want to please Me, offer it as My own Humanity offered it. Before giving Myself in Communion to others, I communicated Myself, and I wanted to do this to give the Father the complete glory of all the Communions of creatures, to enclose within Myself all the reparations for all the sacrileges, for all the offenses that I would receive in the Sacrament.

My Humanity, enclosing the Divine Will, enclosed all the reparations of all times; and receiving Myself, I received Myself worthily. And as all the works of creatures were divinized by My Humanity, so too I wanted to seal the Communions of creatures with My own Communion; otherwise, how could a creature receive a God? It was My Humanity that opened this door to creatures and merited for them to receive Me. Now you, My daughter, receive it in My Will, unite yourself to My Humanity, and thus you will enclose everything, and I will find in you the reparations of all, the retribution for everything, and My satisfaction—or rather, I will find Myself again in you.”