Whoever follows Me is like a tree that bears good fruit. I do not deny My grace to anyone, not even to the greatest sinner. I desire that all be saved. I do not hate; I do not make an enemy of anyone; I forgive everyone as I did upon the tree of the Cross.
I am Jesus the Merciful, Most Loving of souls, no matter how sinful they may be. I seek the helpless sheep to give it warmth and love, to heal its wounds so that no scars remain.
My love fills the soul with joy and peace. I wish that everyone would love Me for their own good. Loving Me is good for souls. I am not a vengeful God; I seek the good of souls.
There are wounded sheep, wounded since childhood. I am the Divine Healer, and I look for those who will bring those sheep closer to Me, because in Me they will find a haven of rest and peace.
I do not accuse anyone of the life they lead, but I desire their conversion and wait patiently for it to come to them.
Every prayer offered for a sinful soul is pleasing to Me and reaches My Throne. I apply it to that soul or to others who receive no prayers.
Pray for sinners—you all are—pray for them, for prayer is like water falling on dry land, and the land must be soaked; therefore, the more one prays, the more it is soaked.
My Mother is the caretaker of My sheep. She receives them with open arms and with a Heart burning with love.
I am the Good Shepherd and She is the Good Shepherdess. She washes, cares for, and feeds the helpless sheep; She nourishes it with Her love and burning zeal.
Whoever brings a lost sheep to My Mother, She will see to it that it is lost no longer, for She is the Mother of Mercy.
I am the Eternal One, He who always exists, and I desire that My eternity be yours as well.
I do not need you (1), but I desire that you share in My Divinity. I desire Heaven for everyone; therefore, anything goes for Me when it comes to returning a sheep to Me, who am the Divine Fold.
I give these messages for the good of souls, for priests; I desire that they be read and meditated upon. I write them (2), Jesus of Nazareth; My instrument does not invent them, but writes what comes to (is received by) their mind. My peace I leave to everyone who believes in Me, and I desire that you transmit it to all sinners through your love and prayer.
(1) Because God possesses the fullness of everything.
(2) Meaning that what is written is dictated by Him.
Dadme de beber
