Pray with love the chaplet to My Most Precious Blood




Carbonia 07.15.2026

You still have a few moments left to convert, do not waste time, misfortune will arrive suddenly and there will be sorrow for whoever has not prepared.

My beloved bride, your contribution is great, I will be Father, Mother, Brother, and sincere Friend to My beloved people.

Write, My daughter, My intervention is at the gates, let your "yes" be sincere and ready to meet Me. I come with the rod in My hand, I will separate the goats from the sheep, I will put an end to Evil and I will embrace within Me My children, those who have shown themselves to Me in faithfulness and true love.

I will heal every man, I will transform him into Me, I will give My new people a world of blessing and grace.

My beloved ones, My Sacred Heart bleeds, I will lose many children because they have given themselves to Satan, they have preferred to follow him instead of their God, Perfect Love.

Pray with love the chaplet to My Most Precious Blood, I will listen and embrace within Me all of you who have honored and supplicated Me.

Behold, I will intervene for the benefit of My faithful, I will show them My mercy and I will invigorate them in Me.

The angel's trumpet sounds for the gathering of My children, the elect of God will take a new form and become divine in Me, they will possess of Me and make use of My power.

Do not move away from Me, O men, the East wind blows poison and death, pray and fast, ask for My early return, do not be foolish, O men, the holy Gospel tells you of all these things, it instructs you on what is good to do so as not to fall into misfortune.

My children, you still have a few moments left to convert, do not waste time, misfortune will arrive suddenly and there will be sorrow for whoever has not prepared.

The Garden of Olives has split open!

The cursed serpent still tries to possess what belongs to Me, but his end is now sealed: in his pride he will die.

Beloved children, today too I ask you for true conversion, the new world is opening to welcome those who wish to enter it. Behold the new life for the children of the KING!

Show yourselves humble before Me, do what I ask of you, time is up, have love for yourselves, desire to save yourselves and live in the eternal beauty of Love.

I Bless You! Your Faithful God!