Saint Michael challenges us



Children of God Most High, I, Michael the Archangel, speak to you from Heaven through this instrument, to guide you and defend you from evil.

I want each one of you to examine your soul and make a great examination of conscience, writing down what you must confess so that you do not forget it, and once the examination is done, you must look for a righteous priest to confess.

I ask you from Heaven for the grace to take this step, and Mary Most Holy, Queen and Lady, will assist you.

Children of God, wait no longer, do not fall asleep, hurry to prepare your souls, because the axe of (divine) justice is already about to cut the log.

I, Michael the Archangel, servant of God and your servant. The peace of God Most High be with you. Praised be the Most Holy Sacrament.

 

Dadme de beber