You are already becoming martyrs

 

Children of God and of the Holy Mother Church. I am Paul, Apostle to the Gentiles, tireless fighter in the vineyard of the Lord, pillar of the Holy Mother Church. Children of God and my brothers, I address you through this sister and I wish that my communication be beneficial to you.

You are living in intense times of degradation and apostasy. The loss of faith becomes more widespread every day and reaches groups and figures who ought to be the very ones believing and transmitting the faith the most. Remaining in the true doctrine of Jesus Christ is already a very great and special grace, because the currents of the world sweep away everything and drag many along with them.

It takes great fortitude and willpower not to let oneself be persuaded, but the grace of Almighty God and of Our Redeemer will reach all who desire to remain faithful to the end. Remember His words: he who endures to the end will be saved (Mt 10:22).

Brothers in Christ, remain until the end, stand firm and steadfast in the face of the spiritual catastrophes you are living through. Priests who advise receiving Communion in sin, profane confessions, sacrilegious Communions—all of this, if placed on the scale of the Holy Mother Church, rather than being a good, is an evil received by this Mystical Body.

You, brothers, who are a minority, who are faithful to the true doctrine of God Our Lord, must remain so until the end of your lives, because you, children of God, will be martyrs of the Divine Truth, for you sail against the tide, against error, against apostasy; and that is a martyrdom because you suffer for what you see, what you hear, what is felt in the atmosphere of your parishes and surroundings.

A society without morals, with perverse laws—what can it bring? Only perdition and atrocious sins. So then, brothers in Christ, children of Most Holy Mary, keep sailing out into the deep, in the sea of Divine Truth, in the sea of the Gospel; do not care about what they say or do to you. I, Paul of Tarsus, suffered much, but I would suffer three times more now that in the glory of Christ I see what eternity and eternal glory are. Thus, brothers, I encourage you, I exhort you to fidelity to God, His laws, and His Gospel. Count on my intercession in Heaven and that of the Holy Apostles and our Head, Peter.

I, Paul of Tarsus, speak to you and bless you in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Peace be to you, brothers in Jesus Christ.

 

Dadme de beber