Accepted sufferings are a great spiritual asset

 


"With all your sufferings, pains, sorrows, anguishes, frustrations, desires and more, I weave a most valuable garland.

Accepted sorrows are pearls that I collect to apply to souls. I, Jesus, speak to you.

It is inevitable, My children, that you will have sorrows; sometimes they will be your own sorrows, and other times they will be the sorrows of others. But all the sorrows you suffer, whether physical or moral, if you accept them with love and offer them to Me, are a very valuable spiritual material that I, your Redeemer, apply to countless souls. Because if you suffer them united to Me, then those sorrows have a divine value, since with My Divinity, I endorse them and make their value as if I were suffering them Myself.

My children, how little you know of the mysteries of your faith! Many are not yet revealed; others, although they are, you do not understand them. You are little children in supernatural matters and you cannot comprehend or know what Heaven does with your spiritual capital. For nothing is lost that is accepted with love and suffered or lived in a state of grace, as My Holy Mother and My Angels take charge of presenting your sorrows, sacrifices, and prayers to Me. Thus, children, know that sorrows are another spiritual currency just as valuable as, or even more valuable than, prayer when you offer them to Me with love and resignation, according to whatever comes your way that day to suffer.

There, in your sorrows, you reflect Me, Jesus Suffering, whose image as Jesus Suffering your souls must also bear imprinted, for a greater crown. I, Jesus, speak to you.

With all your sufferings, pains, sorrows, anguishes, frustrations, desires and more, I weave a most valuable garland of precious pearls that is received in Heaven with immense joy. I, Jesus, speak to you. My peace to all of you, children and brothers of My Divine Heart.

 

Dadme de beber