Many souls have disordered attachments that will be their eternal perdition. I, Jesus, speak to you.
My children, for what does it profit a man to gain the whole world if he forfeits his soul (Mt 16:26)? How many times have I told you this phrase, which you hear but do not meditate upon. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world if he forfeits his soul? You, creatures, should constantly strive to save your soul and avoid everything that is harmful to its salvation. And harmful are those disordered attachments you have to money, to well-being, to fame, to reputation. Children, none of that will serve you to enter eternal glory if you do not use them for the good of souls and in works of charity; I tell you for the thousandth time, for what does it profit a man to gain the whole world if he loses his soul? Even if you were to gain the entire Universe, if you do not save your soul you have nothing, because only the soul and the good you do will be what endures eternally. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Neither writings, nor talks, nor books, nor works of art—nothing will serve you for the salvation of the soul if you do not use those very things for the good of souls and for the glory of God.
You must reflect that each passing day is one less day you have left before entering eternity, something that is common to all and is imminent; and for that reason, you must enter through the door of glory and not through the door of darkness, because in darkness there are many souls who attached themselves in this world to earthly goods and found it difficult to detach from them for the good of other souls, or for the glory of God. I am not telling you not to accept the goods that God gives you, but not to attach yourselves to them—neither to health, nor to money, nor to children, nor to family, to nothing! Because you must make use of all of it for the glory of God and the good of the Church. So children, I tell you clearly the path of eternal salvation and you do not want to realize it; you believe you have a long time left to die, but you well know that death respects no ages, and often comes unexpectedly.
Children, turn to My Holy Mother, teacher of detachment, teacher of love for God and for souls, and ask her to teach you to render unto God what is God's and unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I, Jesus Your Brother, speak to you.
To God what is God's
