I desire that you honor My Holy Mother more and better

 

My children, I communicate with you through this medium and send you My message of love, because always, My children, I speak to you moved by the immense love I have for you. I, Jesus, speak to you.

I desire that you honor My Holy Mother more and better; devotion to Her brings you immense graces that I have willed to associate with Her. Whoever loves My Mother loves Me, because She and I form part of a single Heart. Both Hearts, Hers and Mine, are as if they were one, and both Her Heart full of grace and Mine have the same power and effect for souls. I, Jesus, speak to you.

I have not withheld anything (of graces) from the Heart of My Mother with respect to Mine; therefore, children, whatever you give to Her you give to Me, and She, who is the Mother of souls, prays for everyone, both individually and in general. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Promote the devotions to My Holy Mother, not only the Rosary, which is the queen of devotions, but also the sorrows and the joys, the litanies, the consecration, and the rest, because, children, all of them are filled with very great graces for the soul and for families, as well as for your deceased in Purgatory. I, Jesus, speak to you.

But I remind you that the things of God must be done in a state of grace, for otherwise their effect would be null or nearly null. If your soul is stained with sins that you do not wish to eradicate, and then you pretend that by praying the Rosary you will obtain great graces, it is not so, children; you must live according to the Ten Commandments and the Laws of God, although if a sinner prays from the heart, their good dispositions are usually an effective channel to obtain God's grace and their return to Him. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Thus, My children, children of My Most Holy Mother, turn to Her in this coming month of May and offer Her novenas, the flowers of the month of May dedicated to Her, honoring Her during that month, because whatever you do for Her will also have a favorable impact on the Mystical Body, and everything will be an immense good for it through Mary, just as through Her I came to Earth. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, believes it and puts it into practice.

 

A Dios lo que es de Dios