"The holy apostles who walked with Me, the Redeemer, now enjoy eternal glory. I, Jesus, speak to you. My children of My Divine Heart, many, many of you are apostles of the end times, apostles of very difficult times, but children, no more difficult than when My twelve apostles followed Me. For see that when I ascended into Heaven, they received My Holy Spirit and He transformed them, but that did not mean they had it easy.
How many Christians were thrown to the wild beasts, persecuted, and mocked—what sorrow for Me and My Mother! What sorrow for all My first Christians to see how children, fathers, and mothers, entire families were persecuted and mocked for My sake. But those first Christians, who were multitudes, were courageous and bold; they did not care about dying for Me, they felt blessed to give their lives for My cause, just as I gave Mine for the salvation of humankind.
This confused My enemies even more, for if neither death nor torture intimidated My followers, they wondered what kind of leader I was to draw the masses so strongly even after death. But children, this will happen again, though in a bloodless yet no less painful way. The persecutions you will face will be different, but the fierce pain you will suffer will be a true torture for you, and I will know your sufferings and reward you in My glory. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Children, see how they desecrate, blaspheme, and mock Me and My religion. There is no longer any pretense; everything is done brazenly and without any disguise. (1) This is nothing compared to what you will have to see. My infernal enemy has placed My enemies in positions of responsibility, and to maintain those positions and for money, they are ready to sell and slander Me and My Holy Mother as many times as necessary.
They are spawns of the devil, prepared for his service, for his horrendous purposes, but they do not know, nor do they even think, that the devil only has the power that I permit him, and that with just a breath, I can make this Planet disappear. Because children, I Am God, the Uncreated, the Almighty, and not a created creature; this is what irritates Satan, knowing that I Am God and that he will never, ever defeat Me. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you, and I desire that you never forget these teachings. My peace to all who read these messages."
(1) Note: This refers to what happened in a Spanish province during the Corpus Christi procession and the obscene, blasphemous mockery of religion carried out by the City Council.
Dadme de beber
