The Era of Peace has arrived for you!

 



 
Carbonia 08-15-2026

Jesus: In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I bless you.


What grace! What grace, My children! What grace upon you!
…you have chosen the right path, you have chosen to keep company with Jesus and Mary. You are here at the Hill, you are in this sacred place where soon I will manifest My glory! Jesus and Mary will elevate this Hill to the glory of God the Father. He has chosen this place to bless Sardinia, which will be a great land in the New Era as well.


My children, you have given your 'yes' to your Lord, you have produced good for the Lord, you have given your life so that this Work could be fulfilled.


Here we are, gathered together, all of Heaven is here with you and today sings with you on this Hill.
Exult, My children, exult in joy because your Lord Jesus Christ is at His return.
Soon you will know other worlds, you will visit His great Work—the Work of God—you will be taken by Him and dwell in Him, you will enter into His very divinity.
Act according to the laws of the Lord, respect the Commandments of God, do not dare to hesitate, move forward with power. The hour has come, events will follow one after another in the catastrophe that will happen upon the whole Earth.


You will soon understand, you will see with your own eyes what you have caused: the sins of man have been most severe. This humanity has denied God the Creator, giving itself over to the one who is God's primary enemy, the one who craves to take the place of God; he wants to obtain it, but he will not succeed, because
…when he believes he has arrived,
…when he thinks he possesses everything, behold, the Lord God will intervene to unseat him.
The Works of the Lord are great, His greatness goes beyond the boundaries of the earth, the Universe belongs to Him!
The Works of the Lord are in Him; He created, and He will destroy what does not belong to Him and erase every trace of sin.


Man will acquire another form, his transfiguration will be in Jesus Christ, he will speak the same language dictated by the Father and lead a new people according to the directives of God the Father.
This generation will be faithful to its Creator, never again will it turn away from Him.
My children, the things of this world are about to disappear; prepare yourselves spiritually because, all of a sudden, what must occur will happen, but you will be ready to be lifted up to Me.
Prepare your families, be joyful, manifest yourselves in absolute fidelity to your God Creator, so that they may desire the same joy, be of God, and belong only to God.
Beloved children, I thank you for having acted according to the laws of God!
I thank you, soon I will proclaim you children of God in the new dimension that I will open to you.


The Era of peace has now come to you; the door is about to open through which only the children of God will enter to enjoy all that He has prepared for them.
I bless you, My children, I keep you in My Sacred Heart, I am by your side; do not be afraid to face the situations because I and My Most Holy Mother will be with you.