The soul in the Divine Will prays as Jesus does, satisfies the Father, and makes reparation for all just as He did.
(1) While I was praying, my lovable Jesus came to my side, and I heard that He too was praying; so I listened to Him, and then He said to me:
(2) “My daughter, pray, but pray as I pray—that is, pour yourself entirely into my Will, and in It you will find God and all creatures. Making all the things of creatures your own, you will present them to God as if they were a single creature, because the Divine Will is the owner of all. You will place before the feet of the Divinity all good acts to give Him honor, and evil acts to repair them with the holiness, power, and immensity of the Divine Will, from which nothing escapes.
This was the Life of my Humanity on earth. As Holy as my Humanity was, It needed this Divine Will to give complete satisfaction to the Father and to redeem the human generations. Only in this Divine Will did I find all past, present, and future generations, and all their acts, thoughts, words, etc., as if in present action. And in this Holy Will, with nothing escaping Me, I took every thought into my mind, and for each one in particular I presented Myself before the Supreme Majesty to repair it. In this same Will, I descended into the mind of every creature, giving it the good I had impetrated for its intelligence. In my glances I took all the eyes of creatures; in my voice, their words; in my movements, theirs; in my hands, their works; in my heart, their affections and desires; in my feet, their steps. Making them my own, in this Divine Will my Humanity satisfied the Father, and I brought poor creatures to safety.
The Divine Father was satisfied; He could not reject Me, since the Holy Will is Himself. Would He reject Himself? Certainly not—especially since in these acts He found perfect holiness, an unreachable and enchanting beauty, supreme love, immense and eternal acts, and invincible power. This was the entire Life of my Humanity on earth, from the first instant of my conception until my last breath, to then continue it in Heaven and in the Most Holy Sacrament.
Now, why can you not do it too? For one who loves Me, all things are possible. United with Me in my Will, take and bring before the Divine Majesty in your thoughts the thoughts of all; in your eyes, the glances of all; in your words, movements, affections, and desires, those of all your brothers and sisters to repair them, to impetrate for them light, grace, and love. In my Will you will find yourself in Me and in everyone; you will live my Life, you will pray as I do, and the Divine Father will be pleased with this. All of Heaven will say to you: ‘Who is calling us on earth? Who is it that wishes to enclose this Holy Will within themselves, enclosing all of us together?’ And how much good can the earth not obtain by bringing Heaven down to earth?”
