I know this is going to come across as tin foil-y but at this point truth is far stranger than fiction.
I wrote earlier this week how the Fauci hearings threw shade to the approval of the Vaccine Queen Erica Schwartz as CDC director and the FDA approval of the new mRNA flu shot, brought to you by Moderna.
Well, the mRNA flu vax is called mFLUSIVA. Siva, or Shiva, is the Hindu demon “god” of death and destruction.
Let that sit for a minute.
We know that the mRNA COVID jabs were nothing short of deadly. Talk about death and destruction: the body count is still being tabulated 5 years later, not to mention those who were left disabled by said shot.
We also know that Hindus have a way of worming themselves into medicine, law, and government (think Tulsi, Vivek, Nikki the Nimrod, and Usha to name a few). But did you know that many Hindus are also fervent Noahidists and love to serve the Joo World Order.
I don’t think the death and destruction part of this refers only to the aborted fetal cell line used to create this vaccine. I hope I’m wrong, but I fear that fall 2026/winter 2027 could very well see a huge die-off once these shots start hitting arms.
If you take an injection of mFLUSIVA, you’re a fool. If you give this injection to anyone, you’re complicit.
I have a great idea for a slogan that can run on all the Big Pharma tee vee commercials: mFLUSIVA – when people tell you who they are, believe them.
Pray. Fervently. Only God can save us.
https://nurseclairesays.com/2026/08/07/they-named-their-new-shot-death-and-destruction/
