I am Christ Jesus, the Only Begotten of the Father. I came to earth to suffer for mankind, and so that you might understand My suffering, I became one among you; I became Flesh so that you might comprehend, with your minds, My physical and moral suffering.
But behold, these sufferings—so extreme, so bitter, so painful—will be, for many, a cause for condemnation, because not only did they not accept them, but they mocked them, just as they mocked Me. I, Christ Jesus, speak to you and communicate with you.
Would it not pain you to do the unspeakable for someone very dear, only for them to squander it and even boast of doing so? Children, you cannot comprehend My internal sufferings in seeing you so corrupted and misguided. My Crucifixion continues, for you drive into My soul nails of indifference, of forgetfulness, of ignoring Me, of blaspheming Me, of judging Me. You are worse than the executioners of Golgotha, because you are instructed and they were crude; though they knew the Scriptures, they did not have the preparation that you have, and they were obeying orders from their superiors.
My children, most beloved brothers who are completely blind, you walk straight toward eternal perdition, and neither My Passion, nor My Incarnation, nor My Resurrection makes you reflect upon the existence of another life, upon the judgment of each one, and upon the destiny you deserve. I, Christ Jesus, speak to you.
I am the God-Man. Approach Me as Man now while you can, so that I do not have to cast you out of the Celestial Paradise as God. Approach Me as Brother now while there is still time to be worthy, so that later, in the particular judgment I will render you, I do not have to distance you from Me as God. Children, open the eyes of your souls and abandon your ways. Free yourselves now from the claws of My mortal enemy, Satan, and leave his suggestions behind; all his zeal is to lose you eternally, just as Mine is to save you. I, Christ Jesus, the Messiah, speak to you.
Dadme de beber
